TERMS OF SERVICE
§ 1General provisions and definitions
1) The Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") define the terms and conditions of using the Website Drodly, which provides users with, among others: a) Provision of sales services (offers) on site on the drodly.com website, sale of products and services concluding sales contracts, and obtaining information about products 2) The regulations were drawn up in accordance with the law of UAE 3) The terms used in the regulations have a specific meaning: a) Price - the gross price of the Product, provided on the Website next to the information about the Product. The price is expressed in USD b) Consumer - a person who personally performs activities limiting legal actions (including temporary rights) unrelated to his activity or professional activity. c) Cart - a form made available on the Website, the order of which is ordered through the ordering service through the ordering service and ordering the order to the address by the Order and the Payment Owner. d) Drodly or Website - website run at the drodly.com address e) Payment - performing activities for the payment of remuneration equal to the owner of the Website for the performance of the contract, determining the sum of costs of substitute services. f) Product - any service on the service site g) Registration - data repair, data ordering, data repair, repair of data service authorizations on the Website h) Parties - Website Owner and User i) Agreement - the Product sales contract concluded by the Parties to the sales contracts in the Regulations. j) User - a person who created an account on the Website k) Service Provider - Game 2 Play Porta 48 BURJ GATE THE CAPITAL BUSINESS CENTER Office no. 1902-03 PO BOX: 116171 United Arabs Emirates
§ 2Technical issues
§ 3Ordering Products using an Account on the Website and concluding a contract
1) The Ordering Party places an Order using the Cart 2) After logging in via Steam, placing an Order is possible only for Orderers. 3) Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using the ordering mechanism available on the Website. 4) When completing the Order using the Cart, the Ordering Party should select the Items, as well as the method of executing the Order by selecting the form of Payment. 5) In order to place an Order, the Ordering Party selects the appropriate button on the Order page, containing information that placing an Order entails an obligation to pay. 6) Payments are handled by third parties and their internal terms of service apply 7) Drodly offers a balance that is a means of ordering. This balance does not represent the real currency, it merely carries information. 8) Every user can put his items up on sale demanding his own price. 9) The final price the user will receive from the sale will be reduced by the Drodly commission, calculated each time for a given transaction. 10) Selling party has 24 hours to proceed with the transaction via his Steam Account and The buying party has 24 hours to accept the trade. 11) Drodly does not store items, it is only an intermediary that allows exchange between players, 12) The contract is concluded in English, 13) The Ordering Party may change the data entered when creating the Account at any time, using the options available under this Account.
§ 4Balance withdrawal
1) Any user can withdraw funds accumulated on the service using one of the following methods: a. Bank transfer b. PayPal c. Cryptocurrency 2) In order to withdraw funds, users must meet certain eligibility criteria and provide accurate and up-to-date information about their account and payment details. 3) We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any withdrawal request that violates our terms of service, including but not limited to fraudulent activity, abuse of our platform, or violation of applicable laws and regulations. 4) By using our service, you agree to comply with all of our policies and guidelines related to money withdrawals, and acknowledge that we may modify or update these policies at any time without prior notice.
§ 5Intellectual property
1) Any trademarks, logos, skins, artworks, and other intellectual property objects (either registered or unregistered), presented on the Platform and Extensions belong to their respective owners. There are no implied licenses to use them unless otherwise stipulated by the owner in writing. Any unauthorized use is an infringement sanctioned by the applicable legislative framework
§ 6Refund policy
1. Drodly does not assume any liability and does not refund with regard to any transactions on purchase, sale or exchange of In-game items on the Website. 2. Before making any transaction on deposit or withdrawal You should review the Payment processor’s refund policy which shall apply to all payments through such Payment processor. 3. Dorodly is not responsible for transaction errors caused by third party payment service providers. 4. Any fees and transaction commissions paid by the Users are non-refundable and non-returnable. Due to the commission being non-refundable and non-returnable, a User is not entitled to claim any compensation from Drodly.
§ 7No warranties
1. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Drodly makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Site or the information and materials provided on the Site. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Drodly does not warrant that the Site will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading. 2. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional. 3. You agree that your use of the website at its sole discretion, volition and at your own risk.
§ 8KYC procedure
1. We carry out KYC procedures when a user's behavior, transaction, or payment method raises red flags in our minds. Depending on the situation, we might request the following information or records: a. your first and last names, the ID document's number, a copy of it, a picture of the owner holding it, and a picture of your partially-covered bank card. 2. The security of our users must be maintained by such efforts. 3. Photos provided as part of the KYC procedure are not stored on the website. 4. Transactions below 2,000 USD are free of KYC procedure.
§ 9AML Policy
1) Drodly is committed to preventing the use of its services for money laundering activities. To that end, the Company has established and maintains an AML program that includes the following measures: a. The implementation of internal policies, procedures, and controls to prevent the use of its services for money laundering. b. The training of relevant employees on the requirements of the AML program and their obligations to comply with it. c. The development and implementation of customer due diligence measures to identify and verify the identity of customers, and to assess and monitor their money laundering risks. d. The reporting of suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. e. The development and maintenance of an effective risk-based approach to AML compliance. 2) The Company will periodically review and update its AML program to ensure that it remains effective and compliant with the latest legal and regulatory requirements.
§ 10Personal data protection
§ 11Link to other websites
1. Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Drodly 2. Drodly has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. User further acknowledge and agree that Drodly shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. 3. Drodly strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
§ 12Final Provisions
1. If one or more provisions of the Regulations is ineffective, the remaining provisions remain effective. 2. Any changes to the Regulations come into force and apply to Orders placed after the publication of such a change on the Website. 3. The provisions of UAE law shall apply to all contracts and disputes concluded and arising under the Regulations. 4. These Regulations may be changed in the event of a change in the subject of the Website's activity or the scope of services provided by the Website Owner, change of the Website's data or amendment of applicable law. Amendments to the Regulations may not deprive or limit the User's rights acquired under the previous wording of the Regulations. The pages are bound by the content of the current version of these Regulations, in force at the time of placing the order. 5. The website owner reserves the right to change the Regulations for an important reason, which is: a. change of generally applicable provisions of law or their interpretation used by courts or public authorities, having a direct impact on the content of the Regulations and resulting in the need to adapt them to such a change in provisions or their interpretation; b. issuance of a ruling, decision, recommendation or other similar act by a court or authorized public authority, having a direct impact on the content of the Regulations and resulting in the need to amend it in order to adapt it to such a ruling, decision, recommendation or other similar act; c. adding new online sales channels run by the Website (such as, for example, a mobile application) d. introducing promotional activities or sales support on the Website, resulting in the need to adapt the Regulations to them; e. preventing violations of the Regulations or counteracting abuse; f. removing any errors, errors, ambiguities or interpretation doubts regarding the content of the Regulations; g. a change in the Registration procedure, conclusion of the Agreement or the process of submitting, modifying or canceling Orders; h. change in the functionality of the Website, User Account, resulting in the need to adapt the Regulations to such change; i. change in the scope of names, addresses, links (links) or company data indicated in the content of the Regulations; j. the need to update the technical requirements or safety standards indicated in the Regulations; k. improving the service of Users; l. a change in the offered methods of execution (delivery, receipt) of Orders or forms of Payment. 6. Amendments to the Regulations that do not affect the User's rights may be introduced after informing the User via e-mail address. 7. Amendments to the Regulations affecting the limitation of the User's rights require re-acceptance of the Regulations on the Website. 8. Browsing the pages of the Website, including getting acquainted with the range of Products, is possible for every user of the Internet without the need to register and have an Account.